Why rent with Mainlander?
We strive to provide the highest quality residential leasing and maintenance services for our tenants. At Mainlander we walk you through every step from viewing a home to moving in. After you move in our staff is on call 24/7 in case you need anything. Take the stress out of renting with Mainlander Property Management. View our available properties now to find the right home for you.
What you need to know about renting with Mainlander
- Our experienced property managers are licensed with the Oregon Real Estate Agency
- Our office is fully staffed and we're here to answer any questions you might have Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm
- We have property managers on call after our office hours, on weekends, and over holidays in case of emergency. If any emergency issue should arise, you can call 503-251-4466
- All of our maintenance workers and contractors meet our strict standards to ensure the highest quality work is being done
- We provide detailed move-in and move-out condition reports
- Mainlander's Tenant Portal allows you to pay your rent online, submit maintenance requests, and communicate with your property manager
- You can pay your rent online or drop if off in our secure rent drop box at our office in Lake Oswego
- All deposits are kept in a FDIC-insured Portland bank for proper documentation of the condition of your rental
We are members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM). Our company president has earned the Master Property Manager (MPM) designation, an accreditation held by fewer than 125 property managers nationwide.
The following documents will help you through our rental process.
- Fair Housing and Reasonable Accommodations
- HUD Fair Housing Poster
- Reasonable Accommodation Modification Request Verification
To access our rental screening criteria, please contact us directly at 503-635-4477
"Mainlander has been nothing but helpful to us moving in and since then. In addition to getting things done, the person I have dealt with has been so kind and gracious, that I am never anxious about calling with my questions and concerns. It has been a delight to work with them."
- Judy S., October 2016
"Mainlander has been an absolute pleasure to work with and I highly recommend them. My family and I moved out here from out of state and they made our move feel very welcomed. The entire process was very smooth and they even helped us get in earlier than expected into our new home since we were already in town and searching. I got to meet many of their staff and they were all very friendly and professional. 5 star service for sure!"
- Alejandro E., June 2016
"Mainlander makes everything easy!!! I would definitely recommend them to all my friends and family."
- Andrea R., June 2016
"I rented a property from Mainlander for about 6 years and never had any issues...They were quick to respond to any issues. They responded to calls, emails, and follow ups quickly. Every employee at their office that I spoke to was courteous, helpful, and quick to address any issues. At no time was I EVER dissatisfied with the service provided by them OR their company. I recently received my refund check and there is not ONE deduction on there that I disagree with. It was fair and accurate...I hope that I can find another landlord and staff HALF as good as Mainlander."
- Kelly S., May 2016