Make sure your rental property is prepared for spring and summer! Pick from the list of services in the form below and we will handle the task of coordinating preventative maintenance for your property.
- Yard Clean Up : Trees and shrubs - prune away dead and damaged branches. Mulch, de-thatch, fertilize lawns.
- Exterior Maintenance : Power wash siding, driveways, sidewalks, patios and decks. Re-stain, re-paint, and repair deck and/or fencing as needed. Patch or replace and paint worn wood.
- Gutters and Downspouts : These should be inspected and cleaned regularly. A clogged gutter can cause water damage to a home when rainwater backs up over the gutter and washes over the side of a house.
- Roof : Normally done in conjunction with gutter cleaning. Roofs should be swept, moss removed, inspected for necessary repairs, and replaced as needed.
- Home Exterior : Check weather stripping. Check siding for cracks, caulk, and inspect paint for any peeling or chipping areas.
- Furnace / Air Conditioner : Annual maintenance will protect your investment and extend the life of the equipment. Service A/C unit and clean the air conditioner condenser.
- In-ground Irrigation System : Turn on, adjust settings, and make repairs as needed.
- Basement & Foundation : Check for cracks and leaks to keep your basement dry. Check around the home and yard for proper drainage.
- Dryer Vents : Is your dryer a fire hazard? As many as 16-thousand fires start in the laundry room each year. Lint from your clothes dryer can build up and catch fire.