Make sure your rental property is prepared for winter! Pick from the list of services in the form below and we will handle the task of coordinating preventative maintenance for your property.
Furnaces : Annual maintenance of your furnace is important to:
- Protect your investment and extend the life of the equipment.
- Maintain efficiency and help keep operating costs down.
- Keep it safe and reduce liability.
- Ensure rel iab ility and avoid untimely breakdowns. A small yearly expense of approx. $150.00 to $180.00 (dependent on type of furnace) will keep your furnace tuned and more than pay for itself over the life of the equipment.
- Duct Cleaning : Cost is $249-$500, depending on the size of home and the number of systems.
- Dryer Vent Cleaning : Is your dryer a fire hazard? As many as 16-thousand fires start in the laundry room each year. Lint from your clothes dryer can build up and catch fire.
- Gutters & Downspouts: These should be inspected and cleaned regularly. A clogged gutter can cause water damage to a home when rainwater backs up over the gutter and washes over the side of a house.
- Roof Sweeping & Moss Treatment : Normally done in conjunction with gutter cleaning. Roofs should be swept, moss removed, inspected for necessary repairs, and replaced as needed.
- Chimney Cleaning : Recommended to be performed with every cord of wood, or every two years (whichever comes first).
- Additional Winterizing : Drain underground sprinkler systems. Wrap exposed pipes. Drain and cover exterior hose bibs. Let us know in the "details" section in the form above if you have any other concerns we can take care of!
- Property-Specific Concerns : Does your property require additional care? Examples: water feature/pond, exposed sprinkler pipes, unheated areas. Let us know in the "details" section in the form above!